4th day of Lunar New Year. It symbolises the day of “Spring Opening”, which many business begins operating for the new year.
On this Auspicious Day, KL Divers presents to you this limited time offer.
2018 CNY OFFERS
Details of promotion as follows:
SSI Scuba Courses –
SSI Open Water Diver (OWD) Course – rm1888
SSI Stress & Rescue (S&R) (w/o React Right Spec) rm1888
SSI Stress & Rescue (S&R) (w/React Right Spec) rm2168
SSI Advanced Adventurer (AA) – rm1888
Leisure Dive @Gem Island Boutique Resort:
2D1N – rm988
3D2N – rm1188
- Refresher course needed? Do a Perfect Buoyancy Specialty before your trip at rm388 only. Get your refresher and proper buoyancy training done.
SSI Specialty Course (min 2 to form class)
Nitrox – rm388
Perfect Buoyancy – rm388
React Right – rm388 (Required for S&R)
Sign up for any 2 specialty course above for only rm688!
Sign up for all 3 specialty courses above for only rm988!
(Free SSI Specialty Diver Recognition with 2 SSI Specialty Course completion & proof of 12 logged dives)
Notes for Promotion:
Promotion Valid: Before 2nd March 2018 (15th day of Lunar New Year)
Course datelines: All trips & courses to be completed by 31st May 2018
Prerequisite for all Courses/Trips:
- Able to swim 200m/Snorkel for 300m – for OWD
- Able to float or tread for 10 mins without any swimming aids – for OWD
- Be in good physical health, or certified by doctor to dive
- Be at least 10 years of age or older
- (12 years or older for deep dive for Advanced Adventurer)
- React Right (1st Aid, CPR and AED training) for S&R
- Valid proof of certification issued by other recognised agencies can be submitted as a prerequisite
- Theory (online self learning and classroom review with instructor),
- 1 session of pool training
- 3D2N trip to Gem Island, triple room
- Boat transfers
- 4-5 boat/shore dives (Dives be plan based on weather, boat availability and other factors)
- Full Scuba gears (BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit, weights, belt, tank, mask, fins, snorkel)
- Professional Instructing Fees
- Digital Certifications
- Land transfers to Island
- Dive & Travel Insurance – We recommend dive and travel Insurance by Dive Assure.
- Gratuity for dive and boat crew
- Physical certification card
Extras Top Ups (if required):
- Land Transfer to Terengganu
- Can be arranged if necessary
- Dive & Travel Insurance by Dive Assure
- Physical Certification Card – rm120
- Go Green! Experiences tells us many dive cards are lost, or left at home during a dive trip.
- SSI’s digital certification provides the convenient to keep all your dive certification records onto the SSI App. It is also easily retrievable from the SSI Web Database, which is a common practice by dive centres around the world.
- Twin Room Upgrade – 500/room/night
- Single room upgrade – 900/room/night
All courses: Minimum 2 to go. Good chance to get your friends to join you and know more people!
All open water dives for courses & leisure trips is conducted at Gem Island Boutique Resort.
SSI Perfect Buoyancy Course is being held at the swimming pool.
SSI Nitrox Course is classroom based theory lesson.
SSI React Right Course is 1st Aid, CPR & AED training, also completed the Classroom.
All Trip/Course bookings must be made 2 weeks in advance. Vacancies is on a first come first served basis.
50% deposit required upon signing up. Balance to be paid during booking (i.e. 2 weeks before travelling)
All deposits paid are not refundable.
Failure to complete your Course/Trip before 31st May 2018 will result in forfeiture of deposit.
Any special request granted by KL Diver’s Management Team during the promotional period is on a goodwill basis and should not reflected as The Company’s standard operating procedure.
All prices stated are denoted in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) unless specified.
Contact KL Divers for booking and more information!
Call: +60 18 768 6543
email: [email protected]
SEE YOU UNDERWATER SOON!